Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Cliff! What music do you bump with those type-r's?
dubstep broke my old amp, now i have a new one...i will listen to anything but country, and as of now, im on a hispter kick

·
Registered
752 Posts
dubstep broke my old amp, now i have a new one...i will listen to anything but country, and as of now, im on a hispter kick
Dubstep decided to destroy my rear speaker tweeter, lol. Ended up getting it replaced, but was a PITA nevertheless. I always wanted to go with a 12'' Type-R but I settled for the 10''. I always wondered what the 12'' would sound like..

pumped-up-sort of-hipster-kicks? :3_chubby:

·
Administrator
6,932 Posts
Just saw all the LEDs pictures, and I can tell that this car is full of LEDs!

They are probably able to see this car from the ISS!

Overall nice car!

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Just saw all the LEDs pictures, and I can tell that this car is full of LEDs!

They are probably able to see this car from the ISS!

Overall nice car!
many thanks sir

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I have a 2004 gt v6, can you fit the 05-06 head lights with this body kit? Or do you have to fit it in yourself?
they will fit better than the 04-03 ones

·
Registered
951 Posts
Needs more Blue

·
Registered
373 Posts
Needs more Blue
This :p

Seriously though, am I the only one here that HATES blue LED's?? Not mocking your work or anything, they just don't do anything for me....

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
This :p

Seriously though, am I the only one here that HATES blue LED's?? Not mocking your work or anything, they just don't do anything for me....
get. out.

but seriously tho, my car is a bit different than it was then, no more underglow, new head lights, new acrylic package from dd

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice ride man looks really nice n clean, liken all the blue. H ave one question tho, with your tail lights are they nightshaded or is that tint film?

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
thank you, although to be fair, i havn't even cleaned it in over a year at this point :(

the tails were night shaded (dark as hell) then clear coated

81 - 92 of 92 Posts