Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, i've got the stock mic, and phone button, i've been thinking about buying a bluetooth kit that would hook up using those buttons. Do you sell any of those kits? I'd be willing to drive down to Joplin so we could hook it up and see if its possible to use those button, then you could sell the kits prewired for our cars. Do you sell any bluetooth kits?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ok, I don't sell any ENTRY lvl bluetooth. Quite frankly entry lvl I haven't seen anyone happy so here ya go!!!

EGO CUP - Bluetooth hands-free "to go" $120 SHIPPED

As "ENTRY" as it gets!

Plug & Play - Bluetooth - Echo and Noise Reduction

Convert your cup holder into a state-of-the-art Bluetooth hands-free car kit with the EGO CUP. The installation only takes seconds - just connect the cigarette lighter adapter and place the EGO CUP in one of your cup holders - done.

Unlike other self installed hands-free car kits, the EGO CUP uses technology which is normally only available in expensive and permanently installed systems.

The EGO CUP can also be mounted on a flat surface by using Velcro or double-sided tape.

EGO CUP | Features
* Supports mobile phone based voice commands
* Complies with all hands-free laws
* EGO CUP Plug-n-Play installation using cigarette lighter adapter cable
* Compatible with Bluetooth mobile phones
* Built-in loudspeaker
* Noise canceling microphone
* DSP technology for noise and echo cancellation
* Accommodates up to 8 different Bluetooth mobile phone pairings
* 2-Year Limited Warranty
* Dimensions (without cup holder insert): 3 x 3 x 2 1/2 (inch)
* Dimensions (with cup holder insert): 3 x 3 x 5 (inch)

EGO CUP | System contents
* Control and command unit
* Cup holder fitting, fits different sizes
* 12 volt cigarette lighter adapter cable
* iGrip mounting bracket
* Quick guide

EGO TALK - Roll like a Rockstar! $147 SHIPPED

MP3 Playback - Radio Mute - Bluetooth - Echo and Noise Cancellation - Optional Stereo Mute Box

The EGO TALK embodies the next generation of Bluetooth hands-free and multimedia technology in an attractive design. Bluetooth audio streaming allows the playback of MP3 songs stored on your mobile phone, or any other Bluetooth enabled MP3 player, through the car’s stereo system. Industry leading DSP technology provides superior noise and echo suppression.

The EGO TALK is a must for people who want to stay connected in a safe and convenient way on the road. The sharp and compact design looks perfect on any dashboard.

EGO TALK | Features
* Supports mobile phone based voice commands
* Bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
* Bluetooth audio playback pauses during active calls and resumes afterwards
* Integrates and mutes car’s stereo system
* Compatible with Bluetooth mobile phones
* DSP technology for noise and echo cancellation
* Stereo output with low noise pre-amps for superior sound quality
* Accommodates up to 8 different Bluetooth mobile phone pairings
* Command unit dimensions: 1 11/16 x 1 1/4 x 11/16 (inch)

EGO TALK | System Contents
* Control unit
* Command unit
* Microphone
* Wiring harness
* Quick guide

EGO FLASH - Discrete and complete! $239 SHIPPED

MP3 Playback - Radio Mute - Bluetooth - Echo and Noise Cancellation - Text message - Voice Operated - OLED Display - Optional Stereo Mute Box

Advanced Bluetooth hands-free, and multimedia technology, combined with a brilliant high definition OLED display makes the EGO FLASH the leader in its class. Listening to MP3 songs stored on your mobile phone, or any other Bluetooth enabled MP3 player, is one of the many features of the EGO FLASH.

The display provides all the important information, such as caller ID, phonebook entries, call logs, text messages, battery status and more. Industry leading, intuitive voice recognition makes dialing numbers in your phone book a breeze, ensuring the maximum in safety and convenience while on the road.

The EGO FLASH also supports all mobile phone based voice commands and uses cutting edge DSP technology for noise and echo suppression.

EGO FLASH | Features

* Voice recognition (speech-to-text, no training required)
* Random number dialing
* Supports phone based voice commands
* High definition 1.6 inch OLED display
* Phonebook download (up to 10,000 entries)
* Bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
* Bluetooth audio playback pauses during active calls and resumes afterwards
* Integrates and mutes car’s stereo system
* Reads out and displays text messages
* Shows last dialed numbers, missed, and received calls
* DSP technology for noise and echo cancellation (view audio test results)
* Stereo output with low noise pre-amps for superior sound quality
* Auxiliary stereo input (loop through) for external music players like iPod
* External noise suppressing microphone
* Accommodates up to 10 different user profiles
* Software update via Bluetooth
* 3 languages available (English, Spanish, French)
* Command and display unit dimensions: 3 x 1 13/16 x 7/8 (inch)

EGO FLASH | System Contents

* Control Unit
* Command and display unit
* Microphone
* Wiring harness
* Quick guide

EGO LOOK - Revolutionize your ride! $339 SHIPPED

MP3 Playback - Radio Mute - Bluetooth - Echo and Noise Cancellation

Text message - Voice Operated - 2.2 inch Color Display - Wireless Remote Control - Optional Stereo Mute Box

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, the flash and the look are to much for me. the talk though, looks about right. it'll mute my radio, and comes with a seperate microphone i might be able to hook up to my mic button on my dash. do you think it would work with the phone button i have to answer the calls? what i want to do might be impossible but it could be worth a try.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can you take a picture? I'm not sure which ones your talking about because I don't have it!

·
Registered
230 Posts

basically looks like these. the phone one has a phone on it and just pushes in and out and doesnt stick like the fog light switch. the mic just says mic on it and has a hole, it goes on the left side by the tcs switch.
I don't believe that either of those can be retained....

The new unit is essentially a touch panel for input and just has a wire that will activate relays to kill the radio.

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I may have found another option. Not sure if I can still get this, but if you're interested I'll find out! If I CAN get it the unit will run $150 shipped

Features:
offers the option to integrate into the vehicles stereo system
# easy plug-n-play self installation
# can be integrated into vehicles audio system
# built-in loudspeaker and microphone
# supports all mobile phone capabilities
# phonebook download
# caller id (voice and display)
# shows last dialed numbers
# call waiting

·
Dave: NT Admin
2,768 Posts
Sorry for the offtopic post but.....Jared, where in Joplin are you? I'm in town for a few days and might swing by to check things out.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may have found another option. Not sure if I can still get this, but if you're interested I'll find out! If I CAN get it the unit will run $150 shipped

Features:
offers the option to integrate into the vehicles stereo system
# easy plug-n-play self installation
# can be integrated into vehicles audio system
# built-in loudspeaker and microphone
# supports all mobile phone capabilities
# phonebook download
# caller id (voice and display)
# shows last dialed numbers
# call waiting

thats pretty sweet but i dont think i would be interested in that one. i basically want it to hook up to my mic, and my phone button to answer the call, then mute my radio, and play through my car speakers and i want to hide the bluetooth unit so it basically looks like its built into the car. maybe pull it out to adjust the volume or something but basically keep it hidden. i might be out of luck :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have one that will do that (has a wireless remote) and callerID displays through your ID unit, but it's $360

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, i'm not really interested in the functions of the unit display, since i want it to be hidden. and it seems the more the functions of the unit the more it costs, but the most it costs the more likely it is to have a separate mic and the possibility to use my stock button, mute the radio, and play through my speakers....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts