Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PICS ON PAGE 4 let me know what you think​
most recent picture vv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I figured I should post some pictures since I have been on this site for a while now.
This is my 2004 GTV6 Special Edition
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=796

The summer after high school I needed a new car and was lucky enough to find this one.
I took out a loan and purchased it.
I found this site looking for Tuscani badges and I've been addicted ever since.
That was only about six months ago and this is what it looks like today.

Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, anything
Thanks

It was really hard to get a good shot of the lights...I guess my camera sucks.
In person the lights are pretty bright. I have LEDs in the speakers, license plate, the footwells, and I converted the window switches and foglight button to red

Just for the heck of it, a picture of what it looked like when I got it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
ive seen ur car before im 90% sure
do u ever travel on 94
i live in lansing now but lived in chelsea prior but drive all over the highways
nice looking car by the way

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive seen ur car before im 90% sure
do u ever travel on 94
i live in lansing now but lived in chelsea prior but drive all over the highways
nice looking car by the way
thank you
and yea you might have
i head over to state a lot to party lol
did you see me driving?
im surprised i didnt see you unless i was heading the opposite way that you were

·
Registered
448 Posts
it had to of been many months ago and you were getting off the highway right as i was passing you
the tib i saw had the tuscani emblems on the back
i remember the car cuz it was the first time i ever saw those emblems and i thought they were awesome

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it had to of been many months ago and you were getting off the highway right as i was passing you
the tib i saw had the tuscani emblems on the back
i remember the car cuz it was the first time i ever saw those emblems and i thought they were awesome
yea it could have been around Halloween maybe?
idk ive been over there a few times this year

·
Registered
448 Posts
idk
ill prolly end up seein you at one of the meets or just driving somewhere
its a small world

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't think alot of them objects are going to be losing till you throw some powuh under dat hood man! lol

Car looks good though, I'd say take off some of those emblems on the back, way to many imo. Or paint them to a matching color perhaps?

Not sure what kind of camera you're using, but a tripod will help alot with the night shots of the interior lighting. I took some night shots of my lighting just recently using one and the differance is like night and day compared to my old pics.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think alot of them objects are going to be losing till you throw some powuh under dat hood man! lol

Car looks good though, I'd say take off some of those emblems on the back, way to many imo. Or paint them to a matching color perhaps?

Not sure what kind of camera you're using, but a tripod will help alot with the night shots of the interior lighting. I took some night shots of my lighting just recently using one and the differance is like night and day compared to my old pics.
I kind of like the emblems there idk...

haha yea that sticker is just kinda a joke
but im planing on getting an intake here real soon

and im using a sony cybershot
i dont have a tripod but im sure i could figure something out

thanks

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Thank you man, finally someone who posts pics of their tibby when its clean, i like it a lot man.

not a fan of the big sub box or subs in general but you have a nice clean tib , get that intake my man!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts