Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a nice graphic for the side of my 03 tibby but cant find any sites with good one or anything. someone wanna help me out?
Theres a graphic ive seen that i like but dont know if i wanna get it or something that covers like the whole back of my car like a body vinyl.
This is the graphic thats simple but i still cant find

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i actually have the grpahic you posted haha look:

im getting them removed however as i decided not to get a body kit due to having lowered my tib.

also, this is NOT vinyl. i had a body shop paint it when my car got resprayed. i get a lot of compliments on the work, but its not what i want my tib to look like anymore.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i have seen vinyl on cars. it really looks like crap. especially when it starts peeling. i honestly would not suggest getting any graphics unless you plan on getting some kind of body/lip kit. thats why my graphic is being removed because i like the stock look of the tib versus having it kitted.

if its what your set on doing, go to your local body shop. im sure they can give you good suggesions and if you do decide to get vinyl graphics, they could do the work for you so it looks good.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Oh its not a vinyl. im not really looking to get my whole car resprayed lol. This is my car and the reason im looking to get a nice graphic is to have something match my interior. I have a carbon blue tib but wanted to do the interior red. I just think it looks good so whatever graphic i get i want to get in red. Another graphic i really like is like a full body vinyl. but i dont know where to get this stuff done lol
my car and interior
oh gawd... I need another beer :3_bier:

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
yo man. i am a master at photoshop. let me draw something up for you

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Jeez i cant wait until mikey comes back in with that graphic lol

epic i can already tell...

He should pair it up with some fangs that mikey sells , i hear they increase performance.

Please dont get vinyl graphics my buddy had them on his SRT4 then realized he F***ked up

my 2 cents as well as the rest of nt i hope

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Well actually the penis graphic should be facing the other way so when it shoots out you get a vtec like boost causing spermatic combustion....

its simple physics that none of you understand lol tisk tisk

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
im sober as ****.. this is really hard. sorry

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
THAT DYNO SHEET IS OFF THE CHAIN

HOnestly if i send my tib to mikey he can tune the crap outta it.

then ill beable to beat the hondas with nawz...

vin diesel fan club here i come!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts