Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
bcware said:
i swear to god guys, you're going to be eating your words very soon. the new tib with a kit and some eyelines is gonna look hot... just wait.
Shun the non-believer! Shhhhhhuuuuuuunnnnn......

I disagree, BTW.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
bcware said:
i swear to god guys, you're going to be eating your words very soon. the new tib with a kit and some eyelines is gonna look hot... just wait.

I beg to differ....

I would much rather have an 03-06

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hate the new design of the tib.However someone did post pics of an '07 with ground effects and it was pretty nice. I think the kit was from M&S.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
ET04 said:
I hate the new design of the tib.However someone did post pics of an '07 with ground effects and it was pretty nice. I think the kit was from M&S.
Are you talking about the M&S Custom cars? If so, thats not the 07

·
Registered
555 Posts
bcware said:
I have to agree with you. I mean look at everybody's reaction to a few minor chops ppl made on the new tib. Everyone was like, "WOW, If the new tib looked like that, I'd buy it in a hearbeat!"

It's already growing on me. Still a few things I dont like but, it could all be changed. I haven't heard n e one complain about the interior. I love it! Most ppl change their heads and tails regardless, and a new front bumper wouldn't be that expensive.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
you said it right, it will look good with a aftermarket bumper and eyelines to cover up ugly headlights.

but all the gks came came the factory already looking good. dont have to get aftermarket bumper and eyelines to make it acceptable

·
K, you buy me sniper nao!
1,555 Posts
Not trying to pull this off topic anymore, but any car given enough time/money can look nice, the issue wasnt whether or not a kitted tib would look good, but rather, whether or not the FG tib was good looking or not.

Have you seen the Veilside RX-7 Kit, the one in tokyo drift? Point in case, given enough cash, and time, you can make any car look good.

nearly stock.

F&F RX-7

·
Registered
972 Posts
wtf u talkin about the rx7.. it looks good stock... i wish i had one

1 - 20 of 27 Posts