Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering who's had luck recently with getting their stuff from Tom C. Please no Ripp horror stories, but rather experiences since he took over the boostology forums and has been running his group buys which may or may not include ripp products which he currently/recently was selling.

I don't have anything too positive to say about him right now, but before i share my experience, i want to see who has done business with him recently; and actually had gotten what they've ordered. I want to get a general idea of what kind of guy he is to the nt community without the censorship so please if you have a positive/negative experience please post up...

because as of right now i feel like i'm being or rather i've been screwed.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
Re: Boostology - any luck with tom C?

Please edit your original post with your experience please......

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Re: Boostology - any luck with tom C?

Please edit your original post with your experience please......
Why? Hes only saying how he feels and what happened to him. btw i hope this thread doesn't get lock.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'd just like to clarify that Paul did receive his refund in full about 2 weeks ago. I was actually sort of surprised when i saw this thread given that we had worked out an arrangement.

Paul, sorry for the delay and that i was unable to make you happy. Hopefully in the future you will have better things to say about me.

Also, i am really starting to become baffled by the fact that everyone automatically says RIPP in threads pertaining to me. Unless it's SDS related, this should not be the case. RIPP is their own company, i carry like 3 of their products that i think are good and i back. Please disregard any reference to RIPP and Boostology being the same company, this is not the case.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd just like to clarify that Paul did receive his refund in full about 2 weeks ago. I was actually sort of surprised when i saw this thread given that we had worked out an arrangement.

Paul, sorry for the delay and that i was unable to make you happy. Hopefully in the future you will have better things to say about me.

Also, i am really starting to become baffled by the fact that everyone automatically says RIPP in threads pertaining to me. Unless it's SDS related, this should not be the case. RIPP is their own company, i carry like 3 of their products that i think are good and i back. Please disregard any reference to RIPP and Boostology being the same company, this is not the case.
this was posted before i ever got the refund about the same time i posted in your "mr. heckler" thread for the first time. so don't take too much offense to it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
this was posted before i ever got the refund about the same time i posted in your "mr. heckler" thread for the first time. so don't take too much offense to it.
Oh ok Good deal... Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware i didnt dick you over and run off with your money anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts