Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an argument at work, which is better for the I4 2.0L Tibby;Tthe Borla Exhuast System (dual exhaust off course!) or the ARK N2 exhaust system, and WHY????????

·
Registered
530 Posts
We have an argument at work, which is better for the I4 2.0L Tibby;Tthe Borla Exhuast System (dual exhaust off course!) or the ARK N2 exhaust system, and WHY????????
Yes.

·
Registered
206 Posts
In my opnion neither are better , i belive a single setup like the ARK single would benefit you better performance wise i mea it is a I4 so theres no need for a dual

·
Registered
521 Posts
go for the Ark Dual Exhaust!!! :3_kwijl:

I have it on my i4 tib. You would not regret getting the Ark system, I love it

It's got a nice low rumble , you will get many compliments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I second the Ark N2 Dual, I have it as well and love it, would not trade it in for anything! The dealer loves the sound it makes -

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I think that the dual in either company would be good for an NA setup, though if you are going with a FI setup than the ARK single would be best...if you are looking to make huge power than a KDMstuff 3" single catback would be best for that. I have the ARK single its quality is amazing and I cant wait to hear it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i've had the Ark dual on mine for a while now and i still have no complaints. It sounds awesome and looks great. Constantly receive compliments on it. I don't know anything about the Borla though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts