Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just got my brackets in the mail couple days ago for installing my multi gauge, but I hear that it is suppose to be on the top above the HU, at least that is the only way it will work with the brackets I bought from Kspec!? I just assumed it would go where the empty slot is located in my 03 GT!?

I doubt I'm going to bother with the wiring right now, the car is in storage, and it's a freaking cold shed, but I'd like to at least put the gauge in place along with switching the head unit.

I just don't really see how these two little brackets will do the job or how I'm suppose to arrange them, anyone with pictures?

I also took a side shot of the MG, but didn't realize it was **** until I uploaded it, but there are two little nibs on the side, or at least there was at one point in time. Will they effect anything? The other side has two, nothing a little tape/glue couldn't fix, I"m sure of it. ; )

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any advice for this, not wiring the gauge yet, I just want to put it and the HU in place with the two brackets. Maybe it's self-explanatory once you actually have a look at it. I'll be trying it tomorrow, just wanted a little info before I screwed around with it in the cold! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts