Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone recommend me some good rotors and pads for a 2002 V6 6 speed?

·
Registered
785 Posts
yea but the company that sells these are actually selling a name brand brake which is called r1 brakes or somethin like that but before i bought i looked at random car forums bout them and all the feedback was that there were great brakes. And ive had them on since febuary and no probs at all

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea but the company that sells these are actually selling a name brand brake which is called r1 brakes or somethin like that but before i bought i looked at random car forums bout them and all the feedback was that there were great brakes. And ive had them on since febuary and no probs at all
Ok thanks, I may buy them because the price isnt bad for 4 rotors and 8 pads and its a direct bolt on... :)

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Uneeks rotors are awesome too i think they run for 300 or 350 a mini sponsor on here check em out, but those on ebay seem like a good choice also

·
Registered
785 Posts
Ok thanks, I may buy them because the price isnt bad for 4 rotors and 8 pads and its a direct bolt on... :)
Yup comes with everythin u need and a nice set of pads too. and the install wasn that hard took bout 4 hours to do it but to me they feel ALOT better then stock

1 - 20 of 28 Posts