Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just wanted to let you know, we can get you basically ANY brand name equipment for this car and we will be able to beat just about anyone's price on it, including ebay!!

If you guys want to see some great prices on items, post up what you want, and where is the lowest price you have seen it, and i will tell you if i can beat it! Let's go guys!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cutthroat1117 said:
If ya consider "Brand Name" to be Hotshot: I'd be interrested to see what you could rock the Hotshots for (w/o cat)

I'll take a look into it and let you know.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
how about lowering springs and after market exhaust?
The exhaust part is already taken care of.. check out their sponsor forum.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, the cat that HotShot provides is a Magnaflow Hi-Flow cat (I think its 2.5"). You can pick one up from Ptuning for like $89.00, and save about $50 off what Hotshot wants for 'em.

...hey, that in mind, Boostman! Couldja look into Magnaflow Hi-Flow Stainless cats? as i said before, PTuning sells em for $89, and we know you can do better! ^_^

The whole setup would be alot cheaper overall if there was a GB, and boost ordered the headers alone, and the cats separate. Imagine hotshots w/magnaflow cat going for $500 shipped! ^_^

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys i will follow up on this stuff tomorrow. Usually it takes a couple days to get quote back from my supplier. Keep you eyes peeled i'll post up with a list and prices next it in day or two.

Keep em coming though. :3_wink:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
This is from import shark, so you guys can beat their asking price of 2300 bucks for a stage 0 kit. I'm debating on whether or not to screw myself with the credit card and buy it since its that cheap. So who wants my money?

http://importshark.com/store/index.htm

03-06 Tiburon 2.7L | Sonata/Tuscon/Santa Fe/
04-06 Kia Optima/Sportage 2.7L
$2299.00 / $2999.00 / $4049.00
SC will fit any 2.7L Hyundai/Kia motor (ALP-SC-D0/D1/D2)
Available in 3 Stages - 0/1/2 (Stage 0 is non-intercooled)
- +$85.00 shipping with-in the Continental U.S.
- Eaton MP62 supercharger
- Cast aluminum inlet manifold
- Laminova cooler and support plate (Stage 1&2)
- Cast aluminum throttle body adaptor
- 4psi supercharger pulley
- Water radiator and mounting brackets (Stage 1&2)
- Water pump (Stage 1&2)
- Water reservoir (Stage 1&2)
- At least a 50% in HP and 45% in TQ improvement to the wheels
- Stage 0 +38 wheel HP
- Stage 1 +50 wheel HP
- Stage 2 +82 wheel HP

Also, crower cams from malogus are $650 total just incase anyone was wondering(future price of boostology cams nudge nudge). I still want to get these by the way grr, I hate being in college and poor.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Checking on this. Keep them coming i will have prices for all this stuff this week if i can get it (which i'm sure i can get 90% of it)

GDL, Malogus' crower cams are aggressive NA, we're gearing ours more toward the FI market. Also, i would love to have the lowest price on Alpine SC's but i dont know if i can do that because last time we tried to really lower the bar they gave us a hard time on account of our competitors which they also supply.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Boostology said:
Checking on this. Keep them coming i will have prices for all this stuff this week if i can get it (which i'm sure i can get 90% of it)

GDL, Malogus' crower cams are aggressive NA, we're gearing ours more toward the FI market. Also, i would love to have the lowest price on Alpine SC's but i dont know if i can do that because last time we tried to really lower the bar they gave us a hard time on account of our competitors which they also supply.
No they arn't....they are mild regrinds....and require cores....slighlty more agressive then others on the market but not much.

How about some of the CF hoods (VIS) and Flyryde's hatch....
Ksport coilovers....
05 lip kits.....

i think of more....

·
Registered
956 Posts
addition....malogus' cams are design'ed for N/A but will work F/I...

I would be interested in some more aggressive cams for my turbo setup though.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mcdwf398 said:
No they arn't....they are mild regrinds....and require cores....slighlty more agressive then others on the market but not much.

How about some of the CF hoods (VIS) and Flyryde's hatch....
Ksport coilovers....
05 lip kits.....

i think of more....
Lol you just said the same thing i did. I didnt say they wouldnt work for FI just because they're aggressive NA... i just said they were designed for NA use... lol.

·
Registered
744 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts