Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Here are a list of brands that I have access to. Some of them I only have partial access. By that I mean they have territory restrictions in place by the manufacturer! If you are interested in a piece let me know! I will let you know if it's something I can provide or not!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
not a bad line up

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
how much can you get Cobra XRS 9960G? I have seen them and these machines are amazin but if you can help me out cus everywhere i have looked they want 390 for them. Hook a brother up lol thanks man pm me

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much can you get Cobra XRS 9960G? I have seen them and these machines are amazin but if you can help me out cus everywhere i have looked they want 390 for them. Hook a brother up lol thanks man pm me
My distributor that provided the Cobra lineup stopped carrying them :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats your price Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

$660 + $30 shipped to Canada

I can do you dash Kit and Harness for $20 total if needed or $10 per item when you buy them with that deck

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
jared i am interested to see what you can do for me in the way of 2k -3k watt amp...PA, powerbass or planet audio ... must be monoblock and 1 ohm stable... getting ready to do somthing ignorant in the tib... pm me and let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts