Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Anyone in the "dirty south" will get a kick out of that. Anyone up north will just say it looks like their car on a Tuesday. :3_wink:

·
Registered
981 Posts
where getting a artic blast right now, was like 70 in the morning , then drop to 40 at around 12 pm this afternoon

only good thing about this cold weather is that my cai is working nicely

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah I get to my first class today and it was nice and warm, I leave and its freaking drizzling and FREEZING. And the best part is that I didn't watch the weather last night so I was wearing a short sleeve polo and some flip flops. Open toes and a thin shirt+ walking around UH's huge campus=every exposed body part of mine going numb, I seriously couldn't feel my toes for a while. Damn stupid random Houston weather

·
Registered
972 Posts
wow this weather is WEIRD.... its usually cold by me by this time... i been wearing short sleeve shirts every day and my windows down...

BTW.. @R(& )^Y()# & & TEXAS.. WTF..SNOW IN TExaS.. thast weird...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Stop whining.....it was 7 degrees here today.......

·
Registered
349 Posts
man it's freaking hot here. i wish it would get cold... ive never seen snow

·
Registered
91 Posts
i think were gettin the cold front from texas now, it just got here..... it was around 70 today at 2pm then it jus dropped, and its gettin pretty nipply. i hope it snows, i miss the snow lol

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
texas is cold right now...its 30 in austin.....but thats nothing for me....i'm from effin London....i'm used to having to scrape ice off my ballz :3_chubby:

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
ROFL, today in New York people were wearing Short Sleeves and shorts at a nice 65 degrees.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Sky.J said:
hmmm well im in canada... so.....
Psh..nothing to worry about...90 degrees every day ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts