Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
you do realize pricing has not been put into effect yet right? prices will start dec 1

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tiburonlover said:
I just ordered the ark dual exhaust for the V6! Such a great deal! When can I expect it to be here? I live in PA.
Well.. We have few more orders today... So i need your information to give you tracking number. But if you paid with paypal with echeck, then payment must clear from bank. Or if you paid instant payment we mostly ship item right after day.

Thank you again for choosing ARK.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WE have only 2set of ARK TI Single V6 available !! LAST UNIT and will be discontinue a while for new production.

ARK BURN TIP available both dual I4 and V6

·
Registered
952 Posts
so whats the sale price on the new dual burnt tip? (looked on the site and I couldn't locate it)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like to buy the 5spd STS, and a few other items but I can't enter shipping info for Canada. Help please!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wowo said:
I would like to buy the 5spd STS, and a few other items but I can't enter shipping info for Canada. Help please!

PM me with list, I can quote price shipping and total. We do accept international order outside online or you can add price and shipping and send us directly thru paypal account.

PAYPAL : [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Paypal sent...

ARKRacing said:
PM me with list, I can quote price shipping and total. We do accept international order outside online or you can add price and shipping and send us directly thru paypal account.

PAYPAL : [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts