Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to think of things to wrap with the c/f sheets im buying. So far i have the idea of wrapping the door panels, and making mission platers.

Anyone else have ideas of stuff to do. Keep it mind it cant be too difficult. no nothing extremly small/or has alot of curves

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
How about the fuse panel cover under the hood and any other pieces under hood aside from engine plastics

·
Registered
543 Posts
All of the trim on the inside. Like you can get the aluminum trim kits and whatnot. Make a CF one. I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as long as it wasn't TOO pricey.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
CF GAS CAP!!! Dude i've been wanting one!

Ok how do you think it'll do against weather? I really want one bad. Is it fake or real CF? either way it'll look alot better than my fadded one(Stock) lol.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Do the dash, door panels, and all other interior panels.

- Just do whatever you feel like doing first.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I second the roof and arm rest. There was a post about a CF sunroof delete and I think it never happened. I am debating on having my sunroof deleted and fiberglassed next summer. I think the factory sunroof and all equipment is like 78lbs and at the highest point in the car. Eliminating that would make a huge differnce.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
a cf sunroof delete would be awesome

1 - 20 of 34 Posts