Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its auto and when I press the pedal makes a clunk sound like maybe hitting something but when I look at it when I rev doesnt hit anything whats the issue?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Its FUJITA!!!!!!!! Besides that...are you sure its the intake?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
its probably hitting up against the hole it has to go through to make it into the fender...did you line that hole or did you just widen it and stick the pipe right down in there?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
anything man. make sure u bent the lip DOWN on the hole and then wrap the pipe or hole in something. I used aluminum tape

·
Registered
938 Posts
Should come with a grommet to put around it, if not cut up a small tube (1/4" or so) and slip it over the hole. Make sure you have the intake tight though....it shouldnt have enough play in it to hit that hard if even hit at all.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I used some double sided foam sticky tape about a 1/4 or 1/2 inch thick from home depot. It was less than 5 bucks and worked pretty nicely.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
its highely unlikely its hitting against anything else. You need to wrap that hole with something, otherwise you will probably end up putting a hole in your intake eventually...

·
Registered
938 Posts
put something like a gromet around that hole (or tape or whatever) and see if it stops. Also make sure where you bolted it up (half way down the tube) is secure and tight.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks so goes in the whole ! ahh I c hehe gonna wait till my dad comes home and see if he has anything to stick in there!

Looks so much better lol!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yo man, line that hole with something and clean your ground connection!

Rust FTL!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
good to hear man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.