Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey I'm looking to get intake (injen, aem, Fujita...etc) and exhaust (ark, mussa, greddy...etc).
hopefully in Canada or someone who will ship to me. just going for some minor performance and deeper sound.

preferably both together to save on shipping, possibly headers too if you have them.

it's for the 2004, 4 cylinder.

let me know prices with shipping and some pics would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i have been having a HUGE problem with exhausts for the Tib, i was told by next generation motorsports that they no longer have any companies making our exhaust except for ARK. (and probably some ebay stuff) i would say go to arkspeedracing .com and order straight from them. thats what i did and mine should b in by Aug. 15th. and as far as intake i have a Fujita cold air intake and love it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually, if i want to deepen the sound, i can simply get the muffler right instead of the whole exhaust system.
smaller to ship too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
If your on a budget, go with a custom exhaust.
CAI you can get on here for a decent price. Hell my Fujita is going to be up f/s in a few months. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so you mean just the ark mufflers and get the to custom wider pipes? i don't mind keeping the oem tips.

i'm also wondering about the catalystic converted, w/o it does it pump out more dangerous gas, i'm assuming it'll still be invisible. i don't want to get headers or remove it for a striaght pipe if it's harmeful :(

·
Registered
659 Posts
All depends, if you have the $ to throw on a ark go right ahead, mind you if your on a budget go with a custom setup, only difference is going to be the exhaust tone. For the converters they filter out some of the toxic fumes from your exhaust... best bet would be to get a highflow if you don't want a raspy exhaust, if you think its bad for the enviroment, plant a tree. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts