hahah thats so funny.....RICER!!!

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
it makes me stop better. dont hate

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm pretty sure its a stupid covering for your breaks. To make them look like they are high quality brakes you have instead of the cheap stock junk you really have :)

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
I'm pretty sure its a stupid covering for your breaks. To make them look like they are high quality brakes you have instead of the cheap stock junk you really have :)
no man. i have brembo. read it!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Couldn't you get them without bremo decal and maybe replace it with hyundai? Easier than painting rotors, but how does it attach is my question. Reminds me of those inner wheel covers.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Rice at its finest.

While the "inventor" of these is very clever and will probably make plenty of money, he should also be fired for allowing rice-tastic trends to continue.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i just painted mine, it took like 2 hours, just punched a hole in a trash bag, stretched it over, then painted the caliper, pretty easy, im satisfied with it

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
no no no no no. If you ever even think about doing this you deserve to be whipped like a rented mule. This is rice at its finest. -100000000 for even posting this.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I want to know the logic behind why putting a cover on calipers is rice and tuscani badge is not. I mean your car isn't from Korea so why label it as so? Just my .02

·
Registered
652 Posts
I want to know the logic behind why putting a cover on calipers is rice and tuscani badge is not. I mean your car isn't from Korea so why label it as so? Just my .02
yes same here. i dont really think this is that ricey. not much diffrent than painting yours red.

·
Registered
740 Posts
just a thought.. couldnt whoever is selling these potentially be sued by brembo for using their logo...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts