Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1378 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling all Fresno and surrouding area tibs

Just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested to cruise around the local area, maybe throw a BBQ somewhere. Let me know what the deal is.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested to cruise around the local area, maybe throw a BBQ somewhere. Let me know what the deal is.
I live on Shaw / Valentine. i can get a hold of Calitiburon, he is also from Fresno.

and i know we have some people around Hanford Lemoore Madera etc..

we just need them to look at this section. i dont have their phone number cuz i've never

met them. Cruising local area is cool, but u know so many cops everywhere on freakin

Blackstone ave. BBQ also sounds good, and maybe we can go for a ride to Yosemite.

cruisin on the mountain is cool, and we can also plan to go to the WEST COAST near

Morro Rock near future depends on how many people we can get a hold of.

im glad u post this cuz i was debating if i should start a post. at least we have 2 people

up for it :D i'll contact CaliTiburon via PM/Email right away.

btw, im Eric, my number is 909-706-7846. hit me up, if i dont answer then leave me a voice

msg.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live on Shaw / Valentine. i can get a hold of Calitiburon, he is also from Fresno.

and i know we have some people around Hanford Lemoore Madera etc..

we just need them to look at this section. i dont have their phone number cuz i've never

met them. Cruising local area is cool, but u know so many cops everywhere on freakin

Blackstone ave. BBQ also sounds good, and maybe we can go for a ride to Yosemite.

cruisin on the mountain is cool, and we can also plan to go to the WEST COAST near

Morro Rock near future depends on how many people we can get a hold of.

im glad u post this cuz i was debating if i should start a post. at least we have 2 people

up for it :D i'll contact CaliTiburon via PM/Email right away.

btw, im Eric, my number is 909-706-7846. hit me up, if i dont answer then leave me a voice

msg.
i know there is more people out there

·
Registered
465 Posts
hmm i see 03-05 Silver Tib with NEWTIBuRON.COM decal on the back trunk glass

in the Manchester Mall center everyday pretty much. that Silver tib parks next to

FAX bus station. i wonder who that is. he is from NT.COm but never post anything.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Oh yeah wassup, just let me know when, i dont have a number but i be on here a lot. If its Fresno, we should bbq at woodward park. I only have saturday and sundays off so i hope its the in the weekends.

-Peewee

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sunday sounds good. Nope..never seen that name before.
cuz he's name is peewee too. and i guess he blocked his pm i cant pm him.

anyways, throw some ideas in guys, like how we should gather more tibs around.

if u guys go to State or City, is theres any way we can advertise? lol.

i've seen couple Tibs from City college, im sure theres more in State.

get some ideas in.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Oh..idk. I go to city, only takin two classes. I see a white 07 there and a burgendy 05 color with body kit, female driver.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Oh..idk. I go to city, only takin two classes. I see a white 07 there and a burgendy 05 color with body kit, female driver.
ya i've seen 07 white one, and i used to go to the city too. so that was 2 '07 white tibs.

if u get a chance to see that red tib female driver, then tell her about this site, and

let her know we're trying to get some meets started. who knows she might know

other tibs around. wat i will do is if i see any tiburons parked in parking lot, i'll put

a note saying " please visit newtiburon.com and look for southwest section" lol

·
Registered
750 Posts
ya i've seen 07 white one, and i used to go to the city too. so that was 2 '07 white tibs.

if u get a chance to see that red tib female driver, then tell her about this site, and

let her know we're trying to get some meets started. who knows she might know

other tibs around. wat i will do is if i see any tiburons parked in parking lot, i'll put

a note saying " please visit newtiburon.com and look for southwest section" lol

lol.. i saw some mexican dudes with a silver tib and a red tib, i asked them if they was on the site and they told me yes, but do be on here no more. LoL ima do the same when i see one now.:3_winkthu

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
hmm i see 03-05 Silver Tib with NEWTIBuRON.COM decal on the back trunk glass

in the Manchester Mall center everyday pretty much. that Silver tib parks next to

FAX bus station. i wonder who that is. he is from NT.COm but never post anything.
That might be Will (WilliamsTiburon). Someone else in Fresno is Chris (snarfy). He has a black 03/04 Tib.

·
Registered
750 Posts
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/1113972020.html

That is the exact same tib i saw the other day, he pulled in 76 gas station to get filled up so i thought i pulled in and talked to him. I asked if he was in new tiburon he said he used to but not anymore. He said his brother own a silver tib. IDK but that was the same car i saw, guess he's selling it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/1113972020.html

That is the exact same tib i saw the other day, he pulled in 76 gas station to get filled up so i thought i pulled in and talked to him. I asked if he was in new tiburon he said he used to but not anymore. He said his brother own a silver tib. IDK but that was the same car i saw, guess he's selling it.

wow thats lame. well whoever buys that car, will join here. hopefully lol.

·
Registered
465 Posts
lol. i was on my way home after work, usually Blackstone is full of ricers on friday

saturday and sunday night. and SOOOOO many civic ricers. im not kidding,

both directions are full of CIVIC cars. and some Evo/mustangs. they were growling crazy

and about 4-5 cops each side came by and pulled over both civics coming from both directions.

LOL i was like LOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL. i never laughed at them so bad. just because

they made some exhaust noise, they got pulled over. that was funny.

of course, among all those cars my car stand out and everyone was looking looking n looking.

that felt good especially when a group of fine asian chicks in a car stares and says hi to me.

gotta love it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
lol. i was on my way home after work, usually Blackstone is full of ricers on friday

saturday and sunday night. and SOOOOO many civic ricers. im not kidding,

both directions are full of CIVIC cars. and some Evo/mustangs. they were growling crazy

and about 4-5 cops each side came by and pulled over both civics coming from both directions.

LOL i was like LOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL. i never laughed at them so bad. just because

they made some exhaust noise, they got pulled over. that was funny.

of course, among all those cars my car stand out and everyone was looking looking n looking.

that felt good especially when a group of fine asian chicks in a car stares and says hi to me.

gotta love it.
haha..yup, i think it was saturday when i saw all these new SI and the mugen one, there was more than 7 civic at cheveron gas station on blackstone and spruce, They were just parkin there getting filled up i guess, I dont Think they were one of the civic that is riced out. Those civics were clean tho, maybe its because its not asians that owns it? they were mostly white.

1 - 20 of 1378 Posts