Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOPI has decided to return to Texas March 10-11. I think we should take this opportunity to show that Hyundai owners enjoy their cars. I have spoken to Wyatt, Chris and Howard and left voicemail for Mark and James. I would have called more Tib owners but those are the numbers I had. My house is open to whoever needs to crash. I have an extra bedroom, Wyatt will probably be there, Howard will probably be on the sofa and Chris and his wife will be in the front play room with the Aerobed. I have more space as well. Lets get this going and show NOPI and the rest of the Tiburon community what we, Wolfe Racing/Deviant Konceptz and all Texas Tib owners can do.

Consider it a meet before the meet. We are tentative for April 28 at this time.

Here is a list of those planning to go...
Attending NOPI:
1. DBPM
2. UnHolyTib
3. kartunez
4. TheGreatWhite
5. tibboy2003

Hopeful:
1. fixer
2. aLiEn_sPoReZ
3. baldeagle432

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
where the hell is Ennis?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
i turn 18 march 9th!!! road trip :) lol
Nice, should come and enjoy yourself, I'll turn 27 the weekend after NOPI, yeah!
I am going to be there, and I may just end up staying at David's on the floor that night and returning back to the track with him.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I change my floor space to recliner! As far as links go, just go to nopi.com, but there is no real info yet for the 2007 season, just a calender of where and when they are going to be, and Dallas is the first stop for 07, woot! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Here are some quotes from my contact at NOPI, it includes prices, and there site is not up to date with info. L8R

Him said:
Mark,

They just released this info this morning;

General Admission $35 per day, $50 weekend pass ($5 off coupons available on www.NOPI.com, and http://www.myspace.com/nopimotorsports.)

Car Show Registration Pre-registration $65, at the gate is $75. (Two weekend passes included with each car entered.
me said:
Okay, but the website is showing something different. Here is a link (http://register.nopi.com/dsp_viewclass.cfm?showid=80&eventid=3) to what it is showing to us, and it says that show base is $25 plus $30 per class so $55, is that wrong or is that something different. Also, it says that no cooler bigger than 14x14x14, is that inside the gates only, can we bring a bigger one and leave it in the car out in the front parking lot? Also, can we bring canopies? Thanks again, and we really appreciate all the answers. Have a great day.

Mark W. Awtrey Jr.
him said:
Mark,

Not quite sure how that link came up for you, but the web site obviously hasn't been updated yet. It isn't supposed to open yet, until the final adjustments are made.

The cooler size pertains to inside only, you're welcome to bring whatever you'd like to the parking lot outside. You're welcome to bring canopies, the car show is usually out in the open. There should be plenty of room, it's usually not a problem at all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.