Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright everybody i have torn this whole site apart searched every term imaginable for one sound clip and came up empty handed. All i want is a clip of a tib with cams can anybody on here please post a clip i want to buy them but i am not going to do it without hearing what they sound like first thank you in advance.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yeah, I want to hear a sound clip of the shift knob I want before I buy it, or else I'm not buying it.

You're kidding, right?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
chaindawg said:
alright everybody i have torn this whole site apart searched every term imaginable for one sound clip and came up empty handed. All i want is a clip of a tib with cams can anybody on here please post a clip i want to buy them but i am not going to do it without hearing what they sound like first thank you in advance.

Ok... if you're buying them for sound..... that's RICE at it's fullest....

Ask Malogus if he has a sound clip.... get the cams for performance gain.. not sound.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
I'm not going to take the time to record a sound clip of cams. Seriously.....

Also, it would be so low, that most microphones would not pick it up. It sounds pretty much like normal, except it has a tiny bit more lope to it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ummm.... W O W.

·
Registered
547 Posts
it sounds just like t3h VTACK wehn it kicks in

I do remember hearing the untuned or whatever cams in the car. it sounded like a heavy cammed V8 only a V6. I liked it, but they all dont sound like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts