Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just bought an 07 tiburon, its had mods done to it (cold air intake, headers, tune, stage 2 clutch, and a lot of exhaust work done
I jacked up and got under the car to do an oil change and i looked at the transmission... i can see the fly wheel, there's a 2 inch hole at the bottom of the housing, it doesnt look like anything broke (clean edges) any idea whats going on?

(also not sure if any of this is related but the car starts very slowly and weakly like it has a dead battery, which it doesn't, and it has a check engine light for and 02 sensor, bank 1 sensor 1)

·
Registered
71 Posts
yes. i have the same issue because of stupid mechanic didn't put back the black plastic cover goes there. that part its very cheap only you can find it in hyundaipartdeals.com
its like a plastic cover i know about that because i work roght now under the car and see that too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes. i have the same issue because of stupid mechanic didn't put back the black plastic cover goes there. that part its very cheap only you can find it in hyundaipartdeals.com
its like a plastic cover i know about that because i work roght now under the car and see that too
ok great thanks so much i was really worried for a little while lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive been looking on the site you said and cant find that part or hardware, do you have the direct link to the part by any chance?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts