1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
981 Posts
its not hard, took me only 20 mins each door, once u remove the door panel and rip off the plastic, there will be the metal frame, slide a wrench in and use those holes to stick some fingers in to help u

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You dont have to take the door skin apart after you take off the door panel do you? Is it hard to get a wrench up in there? Then what do you have to do: Do you dissasemble your existing keephole from the old handle, and mount it in the new one?

·
Registered
981 Posts
yea u have to take the door skin apart, and u can squeeze in a wrench with the holes that r in the frame, unbolt 2 bolts i think

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just did this mod like four days ago. Its not hard after I followed a some tips in disassmebling the door panel. I am redoing the mod on one door this weekend and I will do a DIY for everyone.

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
I just did this mod like four days ago. Its not hard after I followed a some tips in disassmebling the door panel. I am redoing the mod on one door this weekend and I will do a DIY for everyone.
If you get the DIY together, send it to me with the pics. I am converting all the DIYs into PDFs so they can be downloaded (and printed). I'll be putting up the DIY Documents thread soon. It would also make it easy for people if you list the tools and sizes you used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts