Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anyone ever had a problem cashing a canadian postal money order in the US? I just sold alexlacelle my dash trim kit, but I can't cash his money order. I did note in my sale "shipping in continental us only", but I made an exception for him and now I'm thinking I'm gonna have to return it. Your comments are very appreciated.

· Retired Staff | Track Rat
9,528 Posts
I've sent money orders to the US lots of times, for example paying Italia for my body kit.

Did they say why the wouldn't cash it?

· Former Staff
5,452 Posts
As long as the money order says "US Dollars" they should honor it, however they usually charge a fee of $15 - $20. What bank are you trying to cash it at?

Just take it to the US Post Office, they will cash it, without question and they will cash it for free.

· Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas. I'll give it a shot again in the morning. Yeah, my bank said it had no way to check is authenticity...that I could've made it or something. If the post office won't take it, I'll just eat it as a loss and send it anyway. I'm a freakin nice guy...I just made $2K in the NYSE today! Goin for a million by age 25.

· Registered
623 Posts
Thanks fellas. I'll give it a shot again in the morning. Yeah, my bank said it had no way to check is authenticity...that I could've made it or something. If the post office won't take it, I'll just eat it as a loss and send it anyway. I'm a freakin nice guy...I just made $2K in the NYSE today! Goin for a million by age 25.
OK ignore my PM I see you actually meant it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.