Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Capitol Hyundai Columbia S.C.

Off I.20 and Clemson Road exit 80.

GET'S AN BIG (A+ 5*****) For their sale and service's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They know their sh$it when it come's to hyundais

Jim Hudson Hyundai off of I.77 in columbia s.c. are a bunch of CLOWNS. They tried to tell me that my remote door lock wasn't under hyundai 5yr 60.000 mile covage. And that my tinted window thats been on my car for over four years was why the remote door lock wasn't working.GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jim Hudson Hyundai off of I.77 in columbia s.c. are a bunch of CLOWNS. They tried to tell me that my remote door lock wasn't under hyundai 5yr 60.000 mile covage. And that my tinted window thats been on my car for over four years was why the remote door lock wasn't working.GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Wow, i should really hope it wouldn't be window tint that screws you over hahaha, that's ridiculous, never heard of that!

Thanks for the info, I go by there once every week on my way to Buffalo Wild Wings for Military Mondays, I may have to stop by there with my tib and get it serviced next week

1 - 2 of 2 Posts