310 injectors
mafterburner
custom intake

appearance:

gram light 57s wheels
espelir asd springs
f/l headlights

dyno day:

motion concept performance: (big thanks to Sal)

first dyno: (tuned pig rich)

final dyno:

·
Registered
725 Posts
damn, it looks like you lost a few peak hp and tq... but they are flatter and the curves are much better

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ddemlong said:
damn, it looks like you lost a few peak hp and tq... but they are flatter and the curves are much better
yeah, but peak hp / tq isnt everything. its got pretty decent average numbers, and hopfully when ever i get my headers and full exhaust ill pick up some more power. it feels so much stronger, i picked up almost 100 more tq and 70 more whp from the tune

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
staw i know i need red outs, i was talkin to you a while ago. but then i bought the s/c a while later so right now i still dont have much money to put towards little things like that

·
Registered
725 Posts
chaosripper45 said:
yeah, but peak hp / tq isnt everything. its got pretty decent average numbers, and hopfully when ever i get my headers and full exhaust ill pick up some more power. it feels so much stronger, i picked up almost 100 more tq and 70 more whp from the tune
i bet it does, the AF is so much flatter and like i said the mid range is much improved

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i might be going soon, i think the track had its last test and tune today for the year

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
chaosripper45 said:
Hello,

Wait until you put headers and exhaust on the car and pulley it back to 8lbs of boost. The car will make a big gain in power and torque.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
wow, 244whp on a nearly stock tib (other than the SC ofcourse)

those are some great number!

i love your rims man, they look sexy as hell.

everytime i see bronze rims i like them even more

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys. yeah, ive got headers already on order for the past 3 months, probaly longer, from hotshot. ill probaly go with an ark single exaust.

when i get headers / exaust, what will the psi drop to?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts