Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 tiburion gt one day I was on my way to a friends and just when I was about to leave my car didn’t wanna start tried jumping just cranks no start but my signal light won’t turn off unless I remove battery terminal and the abs module is vibrating And wipers are going without the key in the ignition plss help

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sounds like you got a bad BCM, number one sign of that is your left turn signal, if it’s the right one probably the same issue, but multiple system malfunction is a clear sign of a bad bcm.... I know the Canadian 2006 tib had a immobilizer with a chipped key but I don’t believe the US versions do... your best option would be to get a 2005 or older bcm from a v6 so you know it won’t have a immobilizer, get the fob if you can too so you don’t have to get a new one programmed... also a i4 bcm will work too, I have a 2006 SE with a bad bcm and I have a 2005 i4 bcm in it and it works fine only issue with the i4 is you can’t read codes... might also be because I have a 2005 Santafe ecu in it lol... but yeah I’d say bad bcm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts