Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been having trouble getting my car to start. It's a 2006 hyundai tiburon se. I have narrowed the problem down to no spark. However this is extremely odd as I have gotten it to start twice since buying it, both times had an extremely rough idle. I have replaced starter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, checked alternator, checked all fuses. What should I be looking for next? I have been told relay but I just don't know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I have been having trouble getting my car to start. It's a 2006 hyundai tiburon se. I have narrowed the problem down to no spark. However this is extremely odd as I have gotten it to start twice since buying it, both times had an extremely rough idle. I have replaced starter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, checked alternator, checked all fuses. What should I be looking for next? I have been told relay but I just don't know.
Try replacing your camshaft positioning sensor. Also if you havent tried this already, disconnect both battery terminals for 10 seconds and then reconnect them and try starting the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try replacing your camshaft positioning sensor. Also if you havent tried this already, disconnect both battery terminals for 10 seconds and then reconnect them and try starting the car.
Forgot to mention that I had already done that. And yes, I've done that, didn't help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts