Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had this hood for about three weeks and now i need money for a motorcycle that i really want so i'm selling. 350+shipping. or you can come pick it up. preferably you pick it up. I'm stuck on that price. so dont try to lower. i dont want to trade either. thanks. PM me if your interested. also. the emblem on the front is off now.

[/IMG]

·
Banned
9,129 Posts
I've had this hood for about three weeks and now i need money for a motorcycle that i really want so i'm selling. 350+shipping. or you can come pick it up. preferably you pick it up. I'm stuck on that price. so dont try to lower. i dont want to trade either. thanks. PM me if your interested. also. the emblem on the front is off now.

[/IMG]
lets see a pic minus emblem...

·
Registered
740 Posts
lol this is funny.. i just posted in your other thread about getting the hood.. and now its for sale.. lol

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Haha, you just got this hood too! That's a shame you have to sell this.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'd like the hood. I'm in 94086. I've got a rear sway bar (eibach) and ark front strut bar for sale if you're interested in any of that stuff. If you're not.. give me a price including shipping plz

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd like the hood. I'm in 94086. I've got a rear sway bar (eibach) and ark front strut bar for sale if you're interested in any of that stuff. If you're not.. give me a price including shipping plz
shipping will probably be like 150.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so i bought that bike guys. and had it two days. then i totalled it today in a crazy wreck. the front break malfunctioned and i flipped end over end at 60 mph. im beat up but alive. thanks to the big man in the sky!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Dude... I am glad you're alive. 60 mph is fast to filp at.

+1 to the big man in the sky

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
holy crap amazing turn of events, glad your still here man could of been much worse going that speed.

get well bro

1 - 20 of 40 Posts