Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you make cf doors and fenders?
I can make handles for yah but I wrap those! So you would have to send me yours! As for the fenders I can but I waiting tell I get me garage on the 15th.Its gonna be on once I get in because I'm gonna have more space to do bigger projects like fenders(custom finders) and bodykits and lipkits and my own wings! I'm building smaller parts for now! Do you mean just the handle part?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the latest finished project for Donn! Its pretty much ready to ship back to him! This was the most work I've put into one item so far!!! But it paid off! Hope you like it!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
This is the latest finished project for Donn! Its pretty much ready to ship back to him! This was the most work I've put into one item so far!!! But it paid off! Hope you like it!!!!
DAM!!! did you fab that? or just wrap the stock one? i really want one of those. but is there any way you could do the gauges on the sides? that would be really cool

·
Registered
572 Posts
Luke - you are the man!!! That is so f'n sweet!!! I cannot wait to see how the mission plate comes out. That is going to look so awesome in my Tib. Thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! My hands are raw from wet sending to much stuff!!! You its gonna be on when I get moved into my garage! I'm gonna post up pics everyday! Hey donn! I got a notice on my door telling my your package is in the office so I'm going to go pick it up and start on that tonight! I'm gonna ship your part back to you either tonight or tomorrow! Sound good?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Hey its a shame you dont live closer I have a dash that is bare.... I would sell it to you dirt cheap but shipping will KILLLLL.... and CF wouldn't look that great on my car anyway

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You that would cost allot! I think it would look sick to have a all cf dash! Anyways, I have to finish my eye lids and new grill so I can start showing those off! I have been busy working on customer's parts so I don't get much time to build my own parts! I'm hoping to get my new grill and eye lids finished by this weekend!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Thanks guys! My hands are raw from wet sending to much stuff!!! You its gonna be on when I get moved into my garage! I'm gonna post up pics everyday! Hey donn! I got a notice on my door telling my your package is in the office so I'm going to go pick it up and start on that tonight! I'm gonna ship your part back to you either tonight or tomorrow! Sound good?
Luke, that sound good to me. I cannot believe how good it came out. I will take pics of the install and send them to you. Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok checked the fitment on my car before sending item out to one happy customer! Man this looks sick in my car! I think I might just keep it lol! Anyways,what you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
OMG that thing is amazing. I WANT ONE!!!! but it would look really sweet to carbon fiber the black piece inside the gauges too. that looks sick also. but maybe with some silver CF or something to break up the black

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
do you accept installment payments in smokeout forms? haha

you do a very nice job. So some you wrap and some you actually make real CF pieces? Nice, how much do you charge for your services?

Since I have a carbon fiber hood, and I want to get a carbon fiber trunk, I was thinking of what a 2 - tone would look like by wrapping the rest of the top half in carbon fiber and replacing what I can with real carbon fiber.

OH! I wonder what it would look like if you took the headlight housing apart and the piece people usually paint black on the 02-04 headlights you wrapped it in carbon fiber. Its a thought

1 - 20 of 353 Posts