Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to get a roll or something of carbon fiber look? I want to do all the trim pieces in my interior and nobody makes them in REAL c/f, so this is my only option. thanks.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
i can get two different kinds, and they are both exspensive.....

one kind is the typical 1x1 sqaure c/f look.... 15" x 1 yard is 20 plus shipping to me, plus shipping to you . plus fees imo i wouldnt go with this one

the other is called a decorative authentic carbon FIBRE( yes i spelled it right). it says its a more realistic look, and from the tiny *** pic in the catalog it looks to be like the 2x2 twill weave look(like my mission plates).- 15"x 1 yard is 15 plus shipping to me, plus shipping to you, plus fees

Both say for use on flat applications.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm. so would i be able to do what im wanting to do with that vinyl? the vents and piece around the shifter are the only ones im owrrked about

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is this with any vinyl or just this one? do u have s/n? it would be alot easier, lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
I bought a roll of this on ebay and did my trim panel with it. Turned out great.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jasontib777 said:
I bought a roll of this on ebay and did my trim panel with it. Turned out great.
i would like to see this too.

·
Registered
533 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts