Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of CF wings that were manufactued by Carbon Creations on eBay several months ago and just got around to getting them installed on the front bumper. I had to move them back because of the tow hooks under the front . But I think they came out pretty good. It picks up the CF from the hood. Opinions?
CF Wing Front View
CF Wing Front View 2
Closeup of Wing

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I've never been a big fan of those on most cars.....especially without a kit......but to each their own. To me, they kinda look outta place like they were just thrown on.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
dont like the part on your hood, the ones on the side look ok, i think it would look better on an 05 bumper

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
looks decent. You should clear corner your headlights and spray them black like a lot of members on the forum. It will go well with the Red and Black CF theme

EDIT: I see you have the chromeness all out on your tib..not a fan; Chrome and Carbon Fiber are like on two different sides of the chart :3_frusty:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GeneralPatton said:
looks decent. You should clear corner your headlights and spray them black like a lot of members on the forum. It will go well with the Red and Black CF theme

EDIT: I see you have the chromeness all out on your tib..not a fan; Chrome and Carbon Fiber are like on two different sides of the chart :3_frusty:
Thanks for the advice, your were a big help when I did the door intall. Since I put the CF hood on this summer the Tib is taking a new direction in appearance. I'd want to put a body kit on, but worried about the backroads I drive and snow in the winter being a problem with clearance. Was hoping for a better look from the wings, but the tow hooks were a PITA so had to move them back. Its moving too more CF. Not ready to change the chrome headlights out yet since I just got them 2 years ago, but its great suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts