Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a decent body shop in these regions? I'm going to Maine in couple months to pick up some stuff for my car, namely a lip kit. It shouldn't take long to install, just want a decent shop to go to.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, not so many replies all at once! ; ) I'm going over in two weeks to install my rims and likely my kit. I might be able to do the lip kit myself, but not sure. I'd feel more comfortable knowing of a decent body shop in the Caribou/Presque Isle region. Not sure if I'd feel comfortable with double sided tape holding together my kit for a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive home! ; )

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, not so many replies all at once! ; ) I'm going over in two weeks to install my rims and likely my kit. I might be able to do the lip kit myself, but not sure. I'd feel more comfortable knowing of a decent body shop in the Caribou/Presque Isle region. Not sure if I'd feel comfortable with double sided tape holding together my kit for a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive home! ; )
I suppose they'd paint it first, so that's not really an option. Since I'll just be over there for the day.. Looks like double sided tape... Just until I'm back in Canada, I guess. No need to drive home the entire way with my kit being held on with tape. ; )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.