Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
bought wheels and tires, wing, lugs...$1100 worth of products paid promptly, always replied fast with pms and answered/asked questions.

100% feedback, would do business with again.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
We live in the same area (STL, MO) and have met. A great guy who's helped me out a bit.

I would completely vouch for him, and would trust him in any kind of an agreement he makes.

I would say that you'll see my customer service deteriorate before you see a bad transaction from this guy. And if you know me, or have bought from me, you know that's saying a lot.

Props carp! (Oh, and hope that wasn't gay.)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
just received my Antenna that he made and shipped out great product and great service
A +

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
We live in the same area (STL, MO) and have met. A great guy who's helped me out a bit.

I would completely vouch for him, and would trust him in any kind of an agreement he makes.

I would say that you'll see my customer service deteriorate before you see a bad transaction from this guy. And if you know me, or have bought from me, you know that's saying a lot.

Props carp! (Oh, and hope that wasn't gay.)
Why don't you just marry him Paul!?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I never bought anything off him but he did buy my 03 tail lights. Quick payment and nice to deal with even when I screwed up his apartment number haha.

·
Registered
410 Posts
just started working on a f/g piece for his neo......great guy, fast payment, and very paitent, told him it would be 2 weeks or so and no problems....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
super fast shipping!! got what i bought before expected

1 - 14 of 14 Posts