Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here from the Central Texas area or around? Figured we could all meet up sometime.
Would be cool to do a big group drive or something or meet. Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Anybody on here from the Central Texas area or around? Figured we could all meet up sometime.
Where you at in Texas? I may head that way since NM is dead....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I live in San Antonio

·
Registered
328 Posts
I live in Laredo and I'm down for any drive

·
Registered
231 Posts
Damn, I was just in San Antonio with the tibb for 6 weeks...

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the Temple Area, I35 goes right through my town. Would be cool to all meet up and go to eat or something. We need more people though.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Agreed, I game for a nice drive...I will need a few weeks damn throw out bearing is f'd!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Where you at in Texas? I may head that way since NM is dead....
I'm not sure if this is possible. but we have about 6 people that are looking to get together on the 23rd here in DFW. I'm not sure if maybe any of you would be willing to drive up (not sure how far you are) or if we can plan for a meet in the middle sometime where we all drive wherever. Just a thought.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm not sure if this is possible. but we have about 6 people that are looking to get together on the 23rd here in DFW. I'm not sure if maybe any of you would be willing to drive up (not sure how far you are) or if we can plan for a meet in the middle sometime where we all drive wherever. Just a thought.
I wanna say DFW is 7 1/2 hours for me. Hope my car will be up running, all depends on how fast I get the new clutch/trans parts...

·
Registered
3 Posts
im down man ill just need to know a week ahead of time so me and jerrod can ask off were about 3 hour away in san angelo texas

·
Registered
265 Posts
Guys it may be too late for you guys to plan around, but we already have a meet planned for this Sunday the 23rd. So far we have 4 for sure going and another who may. If you guys wanna make the drive, the more obviously the better :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in the DFW aria. I may be game for dropping by. Don't have anything too fancy to show off though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ima have to pass. Maybe next time on a bigger meet cant go if theres only going to be less than 10 tibs or maybe on a kdm one I habe a 7 hr drive

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can't make it either. But Imma plan a meet soon and it will be in the central Texas area. Seems like everybody is kinda spread out so we can allmeet in the middle. I'll post more info soon.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm in the DFW aria. I may be game for dropping by. Don't have anything too fancy to show off though.
I'm pretty much all stock instead of a few painted parts and decals. No need for a super modded car haha. Just a nice meet and greet with some grub and cruising. Hope you can make it out. What year and model do you havee?

I am in the Dfw area as well and might be able to stop by. Can someone post the details? What time?
beast, if you would like I can add you to the facebook group we have. It is the 23rd at Texas Motor Speedway. We are meeting up at 4pm. Going to meet and greet, then cruise to grab some grub and do a little more cruising. Should be a super nice day. Shoot me a PM with your name if you want me to add you to the group.

Same for you Dea or anyone else on here for that matter.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts