·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
This pic hurts me. :(

*edit* I didn't realize it was one big picture, and I just noticed that the interior on that tib is pink.... :3_frusty:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Im interested in the doors and Roof area. Can we actually order this? btw how in the world do i get these things translated? CF Doors i bet you loose close too 100lbs :3_chubby: :3_chubby: :3_chubby: :3_chubby: :3_chubby: :3_chubby:

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
All you do is surf babomall, don't you Trinity? haha

TATTOO said:
CF Doors i bet you loose close too 100lbs
... and probably your side impact beams too...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
how much would that gauge cover cost?

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope I'm just done with my work for the day and I've got a favorites link saved directly to Tib specific products on there so I figured I'd see if there were any new goodies we couldn't have, lol.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Gamz said:
All you do is surf babomall, don't you Trinity? haha

... and probably your side impact beams too...
You mean my legs? lol. maybe but it looks soooo HOT! :3_chubby:

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
you get carbon doors, you best be getting a roll cage put in too... otherwise youre dead in an accident

how much are the doors?

·
Registered
744 Posts
WOW....so many CF parts. With whats already on the market they arent too far away from making the tiburon in FULL carbon Fiber. All they need is fenders and a rear bumper and we are set. A full carbon fiber tiburon. Now taht would be expensive.

About that white and pink interior........ :3_frown: (it better be a girl driving this car)

·
Registered
481 Posts
dont like it...... cool idea though and with the right body kit it would look sweet, but the pics on the site make it look out of place

·
Registered
468 Posts
how do you guys suppose they did the two tone interior? Pink is obviously shitful, but it could definately look good in black/red black/yellow beige/burgundy etc

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
how much is 75,000 yen?

·
Registered
481 Posts
xxSandmaNxx said:
how do you guys suppose they did the two tone interior? Pink is obviously shitful, but it could definately look good in black/red black/yellow beige/burgundy etc
i have two tone interrior .........got it rewrapped.....

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
woot, pull the interior pieces and get them covered or rewrapped if your are serious. Don't go the interior spray paint route. If you are painting get if fiberglassed and mold in one of those gauge holders.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Honestly... with the way people drive here in the states... You'd have to be a complete moron to go with CF doors.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts