Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Seibon should pick up on making these..
+1 sturdy hatches FTW.

I read the post of someone who said that if they installed this hatch like normal then went to close it with the latch, the latch would break the carbon fiber cuz it's so flimsy. Wtf is that crap?

I wouldn't want something that I would need to modify in order to install it....kinda defeats the purpose....Maybe we could generate enough interest to get Importshark Mike to get Seibon on this?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
+1 sturdy hatches FTW.

I read the post of someone who said that if they installed this hatch like normal then went to close it with the latch, the latch would break the carbon fiber cuz it's so flimsy. Wtf is that crap?

I ?

it isnt breaking the CF.....its breaking the inner fiberglass skeleton which the latch mechanism is bolted onto.........and its not an OEM hatch and not supposed to be SLAMMED down and be convienient whatsoever.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
LOL Ive had the money like 5 times..but with him not EVER answering ANY posts or PMs..how am i suppose to shell out almost 900 bucks and feell confident ill get it in under a year..LMAO..
FFF you are one of the better members here and it AMAZES me you would stick up for him in this situation..not doubting Chris WAS a good guy..cuz Ive dealt with him also..hes cool.. BUT with the contraversy over what he owes to newtiburon members and him NEVER posting up or answering my questions..why am I gonna order something from him???

Oh and on a side note..the guys at Seibon are **********s so they prolly wont even entertaqin the idea..I called them once and this is how the answered the phone..

"Seibon"......

Not like "Hello thanks for callin Seibon this is so and so how can I help you?" They answered like a fat hick answers the phone at a junk yard..and I lost laot of respect right there for there business practices and hung up lol

·
Registered
905 Posts
best bet is to get one through kdmguy I know shineracing.co.kr has them. if you can read Korean!! Maybe expensive but hell well worth it better than waiting and waiting and waiting.....

on a side note im also one of those he told to wait.....how much longer is my question??

·
Registered
113 Posts
i got my hatch last december from him. the latch part was a lil week but i made plates to fit mine to make it strong and it works great.
im thinking of parting my tib so keep a eye out i might have my mint perfect carbon hatch for sale here soon. but your gonna have to pay for it sence there gonna be hard to get these days:3_winkthu :3_koning:

·
Registered
633 Posts
best bet is to get one through kdmguy I know shineracing.co.kr has them. if you can read Korean!! Maybe expensive but hell well worth it better than waiting and waiting and waiting.....

on a side note im also one of those he told to wait.....how much longer is my question??
pooh on kdmguy! i have family in korea tho, that might be an option. importshark/ngm/etc doesnt have em???

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
looks like the manufacturer has it available on their website now. you can deal with them directly if you want to.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
i agree seeing that a seibon 350z hatch is about 800-900 msrp. but perhaps, this is why chris couldn't get hatches out?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts