Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get rid of my Vis Racing CF hood and i would like to do clean swap. The car should go to the body shop monday so need it by tomorrow night. Hood for Hood any takers?

figure it will be cheaper to get it painted then the money a dealer will depreciate on my CF hood

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
wish I lived in Georgia....

I would pay shipping both ways if no one local jumps on this (but I know they will)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no color wouldnt matter much sense most of car will have to be painted so i can tell them just to paint a hood and charge me. only issue is do i wait to see if its totaled first? i would rather sell it then swap it for a hood and end up getting nothing

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
wait to see if its totaled first.....

If it is get a list of what sells quickly and is easy to remove (like window motors, interior stuff, etc.) and take that off before they take the car. That way you can profit some for mods on the next car.....

I would want metal window switches if you decide to do it..... (and hook me up cause I gave you the idea :) )

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trust me if i find its totaled all kinds of little goodies will be taken off the car.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont know how far lilburn is from auburn but i'd do it in a heart beat.

edit: 120miles on the interstate from Atlanta...
haha i drive to columbus almost every other weekend so that wouldnt be a big deal. just got to wait and see now on what the body shop says

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,669 Posts
I am teh first in line! 05, my hometown is 50 miles from Columbus, lol. If they don't total it, maybe we could work it out where I could go home on the weekend you go to Columbus. That would work out awesome.

·
Pete: The Man
5,916 Posts
I am teh first in line! 05, my hometown is 50 miles from Columbus, lol. If they don't total it, maybe we could work it out where I could go home on the weekend you go to Columbus. That would work out awesome.

Shoot......I've been in line for months on this, lmao.....ever since the first time he offered it. Just messin with ya mang :3_yummie:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Awww man, wish i'da seen this before : P

I'd gladly trade up my silver hood for a CF one... Would greatly compliment the new bodykit (still waiting to be put on... Hurry up tax return!!!!!!)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
ha ha ha ha,,,, I think everybody in GA is trying to get this hood lol

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i am just going to wait and see what the dealer says. I really want this car back and traded by first of march before a road trip. If i find i will get ALOT more for having a painted hood over CF hood then i will paint but its its not much diffrence then some lucky kid will get a used tib with CF, headers, painted headlight and brake calipers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
well if you change your mind, let me know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.