Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look of the white CF. The only piece I have is a face plate for my multi gauges. I'm wondering what else is available. I know Kspec sells the center piece and the part that is above the steering wheel, but since I recently had my interior painted, likely won't bother with them, unless someone is selling them for a fraction of the cost. I'm looking for the tweeter pods in CF, anyone?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
I don't think anyone makes them. But don't quote me on that. lol

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I didnt know they had white CF.....

Did you actually mean silver or do you really have white? If its white I would like to see a pic of it. I have a silver CF mission plate

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
BTW I bought my silver CF mission plate from Capcom and I remember he also had a brand new dash surround that you seen on Kspec for sale too in silver CF. I think he may have had some other stuff too.

You should shoot him a PM

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was more interested in the cost of things, but it sounds interesting. I already have a mission plate, any way to incorporate that bad boy into the works?

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
cost for just the mission plate= prolly not worth it, as the c.f cost as much as i would charge for a normal mission plate, but if you wanted other things made from it, it would be alot more cost affective.

from the smallest peice, i can make atleast a mission plate, a pillar deltas, rear eyelines.... and then i wouldnt have to charge alot just to make once piece

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
BTW I bought my silver CF mission plate from Capcom and I remember he also had a brand new dash surround that you seen on Kspec for sale too in silver CF. I think he may have had some other stuff too.

You should shoot him a PM
this is what he has

1 - 20 of 23 Posts