Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im getting mine done this week and thought id share it with everyone. I know some ppl would like theirs done as well since theres not many vendors doing this..as we know compact divisions is gonzo, and ebay ones are selling for 120+ or so.

My fuel door will be wrapped probably friday depending when i drop it off. I was wondering in anyone on here would like theirs wrapped? I have a spare one so i can wrap that extra and have it sent to you, and would need you to send me yours asap.

The cost would be 85, that would include the wrapping and me sending you the CF one, but i would need to get yours back in a timely manner. Any takers?

Well do 5 and see how this goes.

First 5 get it for 75 bucks.

1) Valkare (Paid)
2) Solidandre(Paid)
3) Docshaun ( Paid )
4) Skullheaven ( thinking )
5) have one more but he hasnt responed, first come first serve

pics of finished product...

·
Registered
3,418 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Re: GI: CF wrapped fuel door

:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke:m_hijacke

·
Registered
423 Posts

edit: i'm not gonna be that guy and jack your thread. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

apparently his are 80, these are 75. And im not trying to sell any. i have one for myself. Read properly Thanks.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

thread hijacked... there goes Andre's chance of ever selling any of these
your lucky im to my neck in infractions, one more and im gone, otherwise id respond back.

If im not mistake that other CF dude wants 60 for the door and 30 for the ring, or 80 together, and he has no spares in stock. so that being said if you have a spare send if not, i repeat if not well send out one of my spares, then you install it and send it back. And hes also takin a break cause hes swamped.

·
Registered
495 Posts

I'm down, but would like to see pics of the quality and workmanship. I don't wanna send $75 and get crap back in return

·
Registered
4,789 Posts

I got a silver CF one lol...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I'm down, but would like to see pics of the quality and workmanship. I don't wanna send $75 and get crap back in return
ill have one early next week, which is mine, and ill post pics and what not.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts

your lucky im to my neck in infractions, one more and im gone, otherwise id respond back.

If im not mistake that other CF dude wants 60 for the door and 30 for the ring, or 80 together, and he has no spares in stock. so that being said if you have a spare send if not, i repeat if not well send out one of my spares, then you install it and send it back. And hes also takin a break cause hes swamped.
dude wtf for real! I was trying to freakin back you saying how crappy it was they came in and posted that... not being a freakin ******* about it... I was backing you up man... saying just cus they posted that, that your chance of selling these were lowered because they were telling people to support the sponsors and I thought his prices were lower when I checked the link... nvm man

·
Registered
495 Posts

Alright andre. As soon as I see some pics than I'll more than likely shoot ya the moneys

·
Registered
495 Posts

I'll buy one off ya AJ. That way I can keep my nice metallic one and switch back and forth if I ever want. Lemme know

·
Registered
7,659 Posts

oi, bump...

Oh and I can send mine up your way too Andre once you've got the one all finished up from Oscar (and you'll fill the last two spots for sure when yours is done).

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts

this is not the right forum for a GI. i am moving it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts