Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Got a set of 2004 cleared headlights. They are not in the greatest condition but aren't too shabby. The top rubber liner is sort of peeling off as you can see in the pics but it does not effect the seal. They have never fogged up on me. I really just want these gone so I'm asking $60 +shipping. They weigh around 17-20 pounds all packed up so shipping should be around $15-$25 depending on where you are in the world.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wish i had the money for these.. .. .. The lense part still looks to be in good condition, am i right? The clear is messed up on mine really bad. Maybe i could sell mine and buy yours? Mine are blacked out and have angel eyes. Down time would suck though.. . .. Either way free bump lol.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish i had the money for these.. .. .. The lense part still looks to be in good condition, am i right? The clear is messed up on mine really bad. Maybe i could sell mine and buy yours? Mine are blacked out and have angel eyes. Down time would suck though.. . .. Either way free bump lol.
thanks man, Yeah they really are not all that bad i guess. You could easily fix them with that 3M product. I could be selling them for more but i really just want these gone.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
thanks man, Yeah they really are not all that bad i guess. You could easily fix them with that 3M product. I could be selling them for more but i really just want these gone.
yea, well great price man and if i come across the spare money before you find a buyer i will PM you for sure. If not then good luck on the sell bro

·
Registered
448 Posts
ill take em
how much is shipping to 48423??
are there any deep scratches or anything?
i just saw that your in michigan
where at might not have to ship
im out near flint in davison

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill take em
how much is shipping to 48423??
are there any deep scratches or anything?
i just saw that your in michigan
where at might not have to ship
im out near flint in davison
for priority mail through USPS it will be 12.49

I live in Novi, bout 25-30 min northwest of detroit.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i just mapquested the distance
its like 55 miles away from me
would you drive halfway
mapquest said that it would be like 6 bucks in gas if you drive halfway and back
id pay for your gas

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just mapquested the distance
its like 55 miles away from me
would you drive halfway
mapquest said that it would be like 6 bucks in gas if you drive halfway and back
id pay for your gas
hm ill try, I gotta see what my work schedule is like this week. If not i can go half and half with you on shipping.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have tomorrow off
and itll be my only day off for the next week
ill drive the whole way if i have to
my headlights are really screwed up and i need to switch them out
as quick as possible
i could drive to wherever you'll be tomorrow if thats okay

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man tomorrow is really not a good day for me.. lol. I will be in Toledo for most of the day helping my cousin move in. How about this. Ill pay for 75% of the shipping. You will only have to pay $3.14 for shipping and i will give you a tracking number. You will spend way more money on gas if you drive down and it will not be worth it.

LMK

·
Registered
448 Posts
alright
pm me your paypal
so ill send 63.50 once i get your pm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts