Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a question. Does anyone else consider it cheating to buy a car that has been premodded? I have a friend who did this with a '92 civic si and then when we race he is happy when he pulls ahead. I told him if we started from stock I would get him. Where is the pride?

I raced his car stock in forza for the xbox so I am pretty sure I can beat him. We set it up like in real life, just he was stock and this was back when I was still stock.

·
Registered
563 Posts
bgde319 said:
I had a question. Does anyone else consider it cheating to buy a car that has been premodded? I have a friend who did this with a '92 civic si and then when we race he is happy when he pulls ahead. I told him if we started from stock I would get him. Where is the pride?

I raced his car stock in forza for the xbox so I am pretty sure I can beat him. We set it up like in real life, just he was stock and this was back when I was still stock.
that's problably one of the most retarded questions i have ever heard

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
What's the difference from him buying a pre modded car rather than say him buying an STI. If he bought an out right faster car than yours stock for stock, would you still call it cheating? Just because he bought a car that was already modded doesnt mean it is cheating.

If I were you I wouldnt let a video game tell you what car is faster, because you are forgetting one key thing that the video game does not have..........Reality. Just because you can drive the car in a game does not mean you can handle it in real life. In NFS I can drive my Supra 110Mph around a bend and not touch a thing, does that mean that I could do that in real life, I highly doubt it.

Honestly to me you just sound jealous that his car is faster than yours

Now this is a joke right??????

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
BlackTib4 said:
that's problably one of the most retarded questions i have ever heard
I'm with you on this one Dom. :3_nooo:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
i dunno man...i was pretty awsome at mario kart. i applied those techniques to my driving but those friggin banana peels get me every time. lol

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
jamie said:
i dunno man...i was pretty awsome at mario kart. i applied those techniques to my driving but those friggin banana peels get me every time. lol

LOL LOL!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.