Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Check out the BIG NGM SALE!!!!

ddemlong said:
hahaha you posted a link for a thread thats in the new thread section...

Hey off topic, you have any vids of your assassin tib at the dyno?
I think so lemme look around..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Check out the BIG NGM SALE!!!!

ddemlong said:
damn it looked like you hit 12psi
Yes it was hitting 11 to 12 psi.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
staw512 said:
<<<<<< might step into the world of f/i
Do it bro now is the time. This sale T.C. is doing is awesome. :3_nosthum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
Re: Check out the BIG NGM SALE!!!!

12secTib said:
Yes it was hitting 11 to 12 psi.........
thats pretty sic, im putting in the Assassin tomorrow with chris and ian, it shouldnt take up very long, most complicated part is wiring in the extender to the neo.

But i did run into a problem, my neo is no longer showing throttle position or correction in fuel curve, i believe the throttle postition wire came undone and so the neo shut off its tuning so now when we put the extender in i need to fix that, i checked all the wiring and it seems that the bad connection has to be by the ecu, no visible cuts in the wires up to that point.

I just need to figure out the wiring for it, there dont seem to be enough wires to wire it in but ian is saying it should be fine people have wired the extenders to safc's before
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
the only reason i say that is casue the red goes to power and the back to ground, but then im only left with 2 wires... unless i take the extenders wire and soder it to the point were the maf meets the neo and the neo meets the ecu input wire
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ddemlong said:
the only reason i say that is casue the red goes to power and the back to ground, but then im only left with 2 wires... unless i take the extenders wire and soder it to the point were the maf meets the neo and the neo meets the ecu input wire
Sorry Im not much help with this because I have a Mafterburner and the wires on the extender are the same as the Mafterburner so its fool proof. Did you not get a Mafterburner? If you did I would for sure use it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
12secTib said:
Sorry Im not much help with this because I have a Mafterburner and the wires on the extender are the same as the Mafterburner so its fool proof. Did you not get a Mafterburner? If you did I would for sure use it.
na he gave me a fuel pump and took 200 off the total price cause i have the safc neo, TC says it will wire into it.

is that all you did was soder the extender wires to were the maf meets the mafterburner, and again were the mafterburner meets the ecu?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
now if he only did a sale on pistons :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ddemlong said:
na he gave me a fuel pump and took 200 off the total price cause i have the safc neo, TC says it will wire into it.

is that all you did was soder the extender wires to were the maf meets the mafterburner, and again were the mafterburner meets the ecu?
You can connect the extender anywhere between the neo and the ecu.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
im thinking Sniper... then get a fuel tuner later and tune it all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
05Tib said:
im thinking Sniper... then get a fuel tuner later and tune it all

Sounds good. You will enjoy it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
642 Posts
You guys need to Ask Santa For a Sniper or a Assassin. Get off your ***** and Buy these. I will tell you that when you want one, and you have waited, you will end up waiting longer. At this time NGM has them ready to go... If you don't get one, you are not being Responsible !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
staw512 said:
<<<<<< might step into the world of f/i

LOL - bla bla bla - if you haven't ordered one yet, you just plain ain't gonna... :3_frusty:

FANNNBOYYYS..... (and mee three)
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top