·
Registered
547 Posts
That's a damn nice looking engine.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
uh...that looks like crap to me.

...especially the 'gold' on the engine plastic.

....i mean, i guess its not sooooo bad....the detail in the red is nice, and the gold on the blower is nice....but the rest...blah....blue wires outta no where....1/4 of the engine plastic missing....and all on a stock silver painted tib? eh....no thanks.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I think the paint job and the SRI sucks but I admire all the work they put into it.

BTW the hood is not really clear, it is a double exposure in PS.

A short description on how to do it: Take 1 pic with the hood open, take 1 pic with the hood closed copy/paste one photo on top the other, slide the opacity down till you can see the engine and there you go.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Kdmguy said:
That's Photoshop!
I can't believe someone actually thought that was real.
u know u dont have to be around the bush of it, u can say" man i cant believe tanelk thought that was real" leave me alone!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I used to custom paint my harleys, and used metalflake brand custom paints. They had one called eerie dess and it looked like a swirled bowling ball like that. I don't like it. It looks like Walt Disney threw up.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I do not care if you like it or not but here are closer pictures.
Personally, I do not feel the custom paint job but having 320whp Supercharger set up can back that up.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Is that the ninja brand SRI I seen on here a while back?

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
It's not a clear hood. It's a Photoshop of a picture of the car with the hood down, and a photo of the hood up, and a blend of the two photos....

C'mon guys....................

1 - 20 of 22 Posts