1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i say waste. anytime u have a joint its a weak point to allow for flex. looks wise sure itll be cool as long as CF is done right. This is what im a big fan of RRM. Yeah its only a one bolt desgin but its a solid piece so flex is reduced big time

·
Registered
939 Posts
15 bucks for a strut bar?

It looks OK, and I like how it has multiple bolt on points, but I think a 1 piece design (like RRM) is going to actually going to be more solid and work better.

Performance = RRM
Looks = maybe try it out?

·
Registered
558 Posts
i like how the title says carbon fiber strut bar, but in the picture it says "made out of light alumnium, finished with carbonfiber"

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If your just going to use your car for daily driving and dont plan on seeing any track time or real aggressive driving then go for it. You will still notice a difference. If you plan on putting your car to the test then dont cheap out and get one that you KNOW will handle the stress.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It's an adjustable strut bar. So when you install it, you take the ends off and place them over the strut mount, then place the bar in between and install the nuts/bolts.
Easy and cheap mod and works just as well as the higher priced bars.
The idea is to keep the strut towers from flexing, not to be able to stand a 500lb man on the bar.

·
Registered
558 Posts
oaky first off, gabe doesn't look like he's 500lbs lol.. second, those cheap strut bars flex so much, it doesn't feel like it's doing anything... you can hear the car twisting still when you put that bar on, whereas the RRM bar eliminates that flex... i'm going to say, you get what you pay for..

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The next question now becomes. do you trust a company that doesnt even have a picture of the strut bar installed on the car?....sample pictures only.......ouch.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys for the input........and waytoofast, that was kinda low lol.......dont give a shitt about the CF, just wanted to know if anyone had experience with that strut bar

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like the OEM tuscani bar.....im not really a CF whore, I just want a nice bar.........think i might go with the mussa tho........dont wanna pay that much, but like you guys say, you get what you pay for.......thanks trinity

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
actually it does help

1 - 20 of 34 Posts