Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chris,
I sent you a PM about the headlights quite a while ago and still haven't heard anything back. I know you said you would send them out sometime in October roughly, its almost the end of October. Since July I have been using a blow dryer to get condensation out of my headlights, I would really like an update as to when you will be shipping out my new pair.

Also, I would also like to ask if you could clear corner them and just send the amber incase I ever want it back in.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chris, I see you are posting to other threads in your board yet not responding to me at all. I would like a response please about these new headlights.

Thank You,
Kyle

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I have had no luck getting the headlight GB going. I offered the lowest prices, the best deal on AE setups, all that. Nobody could commit beyond two or three people. I just flat out cant afford to buy 4000 dollars worth of headlights up front and HOPE they'll sell. So until I get my order, all I can do is offer you my services. I'm getting a new setup for custom headlight work. I need to purchase a new gun, and get a distributor for the materials, and then there'll never be a case of condensation again. Sorry about the GB bro, I know it would have helped us both out big.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What exactly does that mean for me in my situation? Do you maybe have a pair of spare headlights (03+) that maybe you can lend me, I can ship you my headlights when your ready and fix them for me?

There is quite a lot I would like done to these headlights;
Clear cornered,
Angel Eye fixed properly (Needs to be realligned and fastened down properly)
Needs to be re-sealed properly
Bottom where wire sticks out needs to be sealed

Please let me know,
Kyle.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris sadly got some bad news :(

I finally took the headlight off today (Condensation VERY Bad, cant even see Angel Eyes at night)

I bought some epoxy and tried finding the problem, the thing is, I couldn't find where there wasn't a problem. A lot of the tabs weren't even on or the plastic to hold the tabs on were cracked, so many gaps, I just hope I filled in the problem (1/2 of the headlight surrounding area is now epoxied)

So, its a sad sad day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts