Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres what my tib looks like so far

I will post pictures of my HID's when it's night time

**Soon to come, red underglow, ported sub box(making a ported box), painting air intake and replacing couplings, full catback muffler kit, new headers, finish painting engine bay**

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
4x4 status, get that thing lowered :D

Was your car in a wreck, or did you intentionally paint your hood red under? On the frontal shot the deflector thing threw me off haha thought your hood was out of alignment.

I like the clean back and the Coupe badge. The antenna needs to be replaced with a shorty and you're good to go with the mods you listed as coming soon.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts

Was your car in a wreck, or did you intentionally paint your hood red under? On the frontal shot the deflector thing threw me off haha thought your hood was out of alignment.

I like the clean back and the Coupe badge. The antenna needs to be replaced with a shorty and you're good to go with the mods you listed as coming soon.

+1 wtf happened there lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

lol i know i want to but theres to many pot holes here in edmonton lol plus my car has 1 more yr of warrenty left so i dont wanna lower it or touch much till next summer
n im making my whole engine bay red the hood was my first project its still in progress tho still gotta paint the rest of the engine bay

n yeah its a bug deflector been to lazy to rip it off i kinda like it on there ne ways xD

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like he spray painted it. you can see the over spray
only parts of the hood r sprayed but most of it was painted in a booth
i totally forgot about the overspray xD thanks for remindig me i gotta get rid of that ha

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
Definitely work on the overspray on the engine bay. Everything else is still nice and clean. Keep it up!

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Awesome tib man looks good with those HID's keep up the good work

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heres what my tib looks like so far

I will post pictures of my HID's when it's night time

**Soon to come, red underglow, ported sub box(making a ported box), painting air intake and replacing couplings, full catback muffler kit, new headers, finish painting engine bay**
UPDATE

Just installed new Bosch double platinum spark plugs

Also got new speed sensor coming from hyundai and a new driver rear transmission mount coming from hyundai al warrenty

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looking good. Not feeling the 4x4 or red hood. +1 for billet grill. :D Should replace the bottom piece with a intercooler do. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
that looks really good i like the red on the engine and i do envy the selection the 06ish tibs have when it come to body modification

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looking good. Not feeling the 4x4 or red hood. +1 for billet grill. :D Should replace the bottom piece with a intercooler do. lol
i want to lower it but i want to wait a year so my warrenty is done, cause with edmonton roads theres alot of pot holes and bumps n stuff so ill prob do it next year

and what do u mean replace the bottom piece with a intercooler?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts