Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My parents have decided to help me buy my wheels (17" ADR Formula 5 in bronze), my brother and sister are getting me a set of UnHolyTib's hatch plates (the middle one will have the Tuscani emblem, the left one will say Alpine and the right one will say Supercharged), and my grandparents are probably going to get me a STS and a new shift knob. Oh, and I'm also buying myself a set of carbon fiber headlight eyelines from Staw512.

Whoop whoop! :D

By the way, as you can probably tell, my family's not big into the whole "surprise" thing. :3_bier:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kootr said:
That's awesome man.... my family wont even give me a gift card if i ask for one... lol.
seriously haha.. my parents are giving me $2,400.. the $2,400 that i (slowly, but surely) saved up and had them hold onto for several years.. now i'm blowing it out on AVIC-Z1 Nav + Bluetooth, AEM CAI, and remote start.. just in time for christmas :3_smile:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
lol

i wish i could convince my family to get me an amp or something of that nature

gonna try but most of the time i might get like $50-$100 and maybe some cologne or something like that haha

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
ya my parents still dont know that I modified my car on purpose lol. everytime I do something I have to make up an exscuse to tell them if they see it. like the exhaust I told them the stock replacement was like 1000 bucks and I couldnt afford to replace it with stock so I got an aftermarket one for like 400 haha. theres no way in hell they would help fund my car habits lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fleishelja said:
ya my parents still dont know that I modified my car on purpose lol. everytime I do something I have to make up an exscuse to tell them if they see it. like the exhaust I told them the stock replacement was like 1000 bucks and I couldnt afford to replace it with stock so I got an aftermarket one for like 400 haha. theres no way in hell they would help fund my car habits lol
My parents won't buy me any performance mods. They always ask me, "What do you need a fast car for if you don't plan on speeding and racing it?" They don't believe the whole "it gets you points at car shows" bit, so I have to buy all my performance upgrades myself. My brother/sister will help though, as they're both tuners/car enthusiasts, too. :3_chubby:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts