Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Do you got chrome spinners? also just wondering but what is your ethnicity?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
if you want something the for one get your rims painted not chrome... and for two just get a black cf fuel door

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
if you want something the for one get your rims painted not chrome... and for two just get a black cf fuel door
alright now reread what do you see I made it bold for you bro... Then if you want a cf hood it would match ya know...

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
i personally dont like the chrome one. when my friends dad broke mine off i had the choice to get either black or chrome i chose the black. the dealer wanted like 180 for the black and like 380 for the chrome... so if your gonna get it DONT get it from a dealer... just sayin.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Chrome FTW!! naw seriously tho, if you know how to work with the chrome, it will look nice.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
i think it looks outta place if thats all the chrome you have. but if you got the chrome rims and all it'll look better. and maybe a few other chrome accents too.

door handles, gills, you see what im gettin at. just keep it non tacky and stay away from the rice. lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
Chrome looks good if done right, so if that's your theme a chrome fuel door would match very well. Though I'd hope your rims aren't like 90% of the ugly aftermarket rims! In my opinion chrome doesn't seem to look as good on imports, but it's your car so you can do what you want

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
not Gills please... or ebay chrome led taillights... Door handles, rims, fuel door, if you have an 03 do your headlights after you clear corner and it would look decent... but ya... gotta work it right

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I think a chrome fuel door RING could possibly look good. I honestly think the entire door and ring would be to much. That's just my opinion though. Good luck with whatever you decide.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I think silver or gray would look decent

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
if you're going to chrome any part of it just do the ring and leave the center black. It will accent the profile view just fine like chrome door handles do. It's possible, but in moderation.

·
Registered
216 Posts
[/IMG]

had it like this for awhile but now only ring is chrome and looks alot better also got black screws it makes alot of diffrence just my .02

·
Registered
732 Posts
where did you get the chrome gas door? I really wanted the exos clear fuel door with a chrome bezel but I hear they don't make them anymore :( SO now I am thinking of just a chrome door and bezel. But all I can find is "metallic" fuel door. Is that the same thing as chrome? In the pics it kinda just looks silver.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I think a chrome gas door with a spinner on it would better serve the purpose.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts