Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a set thats in MINT shape? id like them with the yellow lens taken out already.... also i may consider trading my 06 lights for them, but if i do that i would also like some money in the deal also.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Why would you want money, its you who is the one looking for some. I have a set of chromies, that are already cleared, that I may consider getting rid of, but they have Tomato eyelines on them...and my car is rally red. I am not sure how hard it will be to get that 3M adhesive off.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedTibby04 said:
Why would you want money, its you who is the one looking for some. I have a set of chromies, that are already cleared, that I may consider getting rid of, but they have Tomato eyelines on them...and my car is rally red. I am not sure how hard it will be to get that 3M adhesive off.
did you read my post? lol.. i would CONSIDER trading my 06 headlights for some 03-04 chromies and some money.. the 06 headlights are worth more and mine or MINT.. there only 2 months old.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Mine are probably 2-3 years old, but are also mint. They still look brand new. You didn't understand my post. Technically chromies are not worth less, because they are becoming harder and harder to get. Especially a good pair. I have had these on my car for about 6 months. Just because new ones are 330 dollars, doesnt mean "used" ones are. I would want to make sure I could get that adhesive off though, because it wouldnt be very attractive stuck on there.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RedTibby04 said:
Mine are probably 2-3 years old, but are also mint. They still look brand new. You didn't understand my post. Technically chromies are not worth less, because they are becoming harder and harder to get. Especially a good pair. I have had these on my car for about 6 months. Just because new ones are 330 dollars, doesnt mean "used" ones are. I would want to make sure I could get that adhesive off though, because it wouldnt be very attractive stuck on there.
well if you wanna sell them then PM me with a price.. i may wanna buy them :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Do like I did. I bought mine brand new from Shark Racing .......... bit pricey $325 but look great on my 05!

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
herbtea said:
Do like I did. I bought mine brand new from Shark Racing .......... bit pricey $325 but look great on my 05!

lol im not spending $325... if i wanted to do that i wouldent have made this thread.. :)

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
he/ his uncle( i thought) does the acutal chemical process. it actually looks chrome.... i would send him a pm though

·
Registered
306 Posts
herbtea said:

did you have any problems with this site (in getting your order on time)
I have heard that this company is a little shady.

Just asking b/c I was looking for a set of chrome headlights, and if you had no problems with shark Racing i wil order a set...

Also how hard were they to install.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts