Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.I did a search on how to replace the city lights with little to no luck .Do they just pull out are do they twist out are is it something else? And whats the best bulbs to use?Thanks.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
It's illegal to have any color other than white in there though isn't it?

Yeah but I haven't had any issues for 2 years with them. When I just turn on the park lights at dusk they are definately "black light" color and I drive past a state trooper every evening on the way home and he doesn't even look at them. I will try to find a photo, they are pretty bright and look really funky.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
It's illegal to have any color other than white in there though isn't it?
Depends on your country and state.

I have "ice blue" day lights with my HIDs, and they don't look blue in contrast. But if I had stock bulbs, I'm sure I would get pulled over for it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You just take off the dust cover and pull.

The bulb is a 194 bulb but they also sell single LED's that are colored and fit the slot.

I have Blue ones.

Having red or blue bulbs is a secondary offense meaning you can't get pulled over just for having them. So buy Rickna's anytime foglight mod and shut off your main lights when you get pulled over, just leaving the foglights on.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
You just take off the dust cover and pull.

The bulb is a 194 bulb but they also sell single LED's that are colored and fit the slot.

I have Blue ones.

Having red or blue bulbs is a secondary offense meaning you can't get pulled over just for having them.
Incorrect. Depends on the city law.

In some places, you can get pulled over just for having wrong colored lights. That's a fact.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I bought LED 194 bulbs from NYelantraguy and threw them in my city lights. They look awesome and come close to matching my 8000K HID kit.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts